Magnetic Flow Meters – EL 1100J Series
The EL1100 series of electromagnetic flow meters represent the state of the art for the accurate measurement for OEM process applications. This new generation flow meter utilizes an innovative structure to route the electromagnetic signal generated by the electrodes, providing a flow meter with an extremely wide measurement range. With no moving parts, the EL1100J provides a compact installation with wafer connections making it a solid choice for OEMs.
- Designed for industrial process applications
- Accuracy: ± 0.20% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Flow Range: 9.5 to 2,800 GPM (35.96 to 10,599 LPM)
- Line Sizes: 1.5" to 6"
- Electrode Material: AISI 316L (std), Hastelloy C22, Titanium
- Liner Material: PBT & 20% fiberglass
- Min Conductivity: 5uS/cm, 20 uS/cm for DI water
- Rating: IP68 to a depth of 1.5 meters, optional to 10 meters