Electromagnetic Flow Meter EL 2100 for Agriculture, Water & Waste Applications
The EL 2100 represents the state of the art product range for demanding water, waste and agriculture applications.
Traditional Electromagnetic flowmeters employ an insulating lining typically manufactured out of PTFE, Ebonite or ceramic. In the EL 2100 the traditional liner has been removed, and has been replaced with a powder coating of Rilsan®. The coating not only acts as an insulator but provides excellent corrosion, abrasion, impact and chemical resistance, both internal and external to the meter. Process fluid only contacts Rilsan® surfaces and Hastelloy C electrodes (fitted as standard) ensuring integrity is maintained.
- Designed for water, waste and agriculture applications
- Line sizes: 2" to 6"
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading plus zero stability
- Tube Material: 304 SS
- Flange Material: Carbon Steel Rilsan® coated
- Liner Material: Rilsan®
- Electrode Material: Hastelloy C 22 (standard)
- Min Conductivity: 5µS/cm, 20 µS/cm for DI water
- Rating: IP68 to a depth of 1.5 meters, optional to 10 meters