MC 608 A/B Transmitter
The MC 608 A/B transmitter supports extended functions which make it perfectly suitable for measuring and billing in civil, industrial and agricultural sector and for flow measurement in residual water treatment. The 608 Transmitter is also ideally suited for use in Chemical, F&B, Mining, Agriculture and many more industries where flow needs to be accurately measured. The unit can be configured either directly using the 4 programming buttons on the front of the display, or using the Windows based programming software interfacing via IrDA or MODBUS RTU on RS485.
It is available in battery or AC powered versions.
- The most versatile mag meter transmitter
- Automatic and continuous meter zeroing under flowing conditions
- Input Power: DC, AC or battery-powered
- Display: Backlit LCD, Rate/Total & status flags
- Pulse Output 1: Scaled total or linear rate
- Pulse Output 2: Alarms
- Analog Ouput: 4-20 mA output (requires 24 vdc power)
- Serial Interface: MODBUS RTU interface on RS 485
- Bidirectional flow capability
- Instrument enclosure IP68 rated to a depth of 1.5 meters
- Triple Password protection
- Programming via laptop
- Up to 6 year battery life