In-Line Ultrasonic Meters - QCT
The QCT Series inline ultrasonic flow meter has been specifically designed for applications that require excellent accuracy & reliability at an economical price point.
The compact QCT Series has no moving parts and there is nothing in the flow stream that will cause an increase in pressure drop; this results in a very rugged, reliable and accurate flow meter. High accuracy & repeatability is achieved through the unique measurement section within the flow meter where the flow is conditioned and delta T is measured along the axis of the flow meter. The small footprint, lightweight device is ideal for low viscosity liquid applications including water based products, oils, and its all plastic construction makes it the meter of choice for many corrosive fluids.
- Designed for 1/8" to 1" piping
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5% of full scale
- Temperature range: -10 to 80 C (14 to 176 F)
- Outputs: Analog 4-20mA, Scaled frequency 10 to 5000 Hz, Modbus RTU over EIA485