Turbine Flow Meter –
FT Series flow meters are used in a wide variety of applications. Some examples are automotive and aerospace test stands; subsea control systems; feedback and control systems on aeroderivative turbine generators; as well as general purpose industrial flow measurements. The full range of bearings, end connections, calibrations and electronics are available for this series making it the most versatile, capable of meeting a wide range of applications.
- Designed for a wide range of liquid and gas applications
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Repeatability: ±0.05% (liquid) and ±0.1% (gas) of reading.
- Excellent speed of response
- Linearity: ±0.1% (100:1) with linearizing electronics
- Liquid Flow Rates: 0.03 to 1,500 GPM (0.11 to 5,677 LPM)
- Gas Flow Rates: 0.09 to 1,500 ACFM (2.55 to 42,480 ALPM)
- Materials of Construction: 316 SS housing and 430F SS rotor
- End Fittings: NPT, AN (MS), Hose Barb, ANSI Flanges, SAE, Tri-Clamp
- Max Pressures: 2000 Bar (30,000 psi), dependant on size and fitting
- Custom Engineered Solutions Available on Request