Ultrasonic Flowmeters - Micro LF 100
The Model Micro LF 100 Ultrasonic Liquid Flowmeter is an accurate, reliable and cost-effective ultrasonic instrument capable of measuring very low flow rates through small diameter PFA tube. The micro LF 100 sensors are supplied molded to a section of 3 or 6 mm PFA tubing which is inserted in the flow measurement line. Ideal meter for semiconductor, low flow or corrosive applications.
- Designed for low flows in 3 and 6 mm tubing sizes
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of reading from 3.3 to 33 ft/sec
- Repeatability: +/-0.2%
- Mounting: Sensors molded to a section of 3 or 6 mm PFA tubing
- Line sizes: 6 mm O.D. x 4mm I.D. and 3mm O.D. x 2 mm I.D.
- Temperature range: 50 to 158 F
- Outputs: 1 analog, 1 open collector
- Electronics: Panel mount